I’ve been wanting to go raw for some time now. The main reason for going raw was that I wanted to eat as natural as possible as well as cut down on using oil in my food. Well, I finally bought a spiralizer, and I have been coming up with lots of raw recipes. One of my favorites, is the raw vegan Pad Thai recipe.
However, I actually can’t take credit for this recipe. This recipe came with the spiralizer that I purchased, but it is a winner. The raw vegan Pad Thai is semi-sweet, savory, healthy and just plain delicious. Even if you are not into raw foods, I guarantee this is one recipe you will return to often.
- 1 Zucchini (spiralized)
- 1/4 cup green cabbage (spiralized)
- 1/4 cup red cabbage (spiralized)
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (minced)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp raw almond butter
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 tsp natural sweetener
- 1/2 tsp ginger (minced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 cup cashews (crushed)
- In a bowl, combine all of your veggies. Instead of using cabbage, you can use a bag of broccoli slaw, which is what I use often.
- In another small bowl, with the exception of the cashews, add in the ingredients for the dressing. Whisk together the ingredients, add a little water at a time to make a dressing consistency.
- Pour dressing over the veggies, toss well until thoroughly incorporated.
- Sprinkle with cashes and serve!
THE NUTRITION FACTS HERE ARE INDICATIVE.