Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 baking soda
- 1/2 baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon to a mixing bowl. Mix until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the maple syrup and stir well.
- Add the oats, mix well.
- Add the raisins, mix well.
- Add parchment paper to your cookie sheet, and add a tablespoon of cookie dough about 1 inch apart from each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes, afterwards take out, let cool, and enjoy.
Copyright 2011 Being Vegan. All rights reserved.
THE NUTRITION FACTS HERE ARE INDICATIVE.