Gluten Free Flour
- 4 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup dried beans (lima beans or garbanzo beans)
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- Place gluten free oats in a high powered food processor or blender.
- Place on high and process until oats turn into a flour consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Place beans in a high powered food processor or blender.
- Place on high and process until beans turn into a flour consistency.
- Now add the oat flour and corn starch to the bean flour.
- Continue processing until all ingredients have blended together. Now place your gluten free flour into a air tight container and place in a dry and dark place until use.
Copyright 2011 Being Vegan. All rights reserved.
THE NUTRITION FACTS HERE ARE INDICATIVE.