This black bean salad is so refreshing and every element of the salad works really well together. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 2 cups of cooked black beans, rinsed
- 1 cups of corn
- 1/2 of finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Bring to bowl a sauce pan of water and then add the corn for about a minute then drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, and salt. Add the beans, corn, onion, and bell pepper to your bowl and toss until completely incorporated. Then add the cilantro, give it a toss, refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
THE NUTRITION FACTS HERE ARE INDICATIVE.